Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Why dating tech guys is the worst and Bay Area Peter Pan Syndrome at Elle.com

My latest sex interview for Elle.com is about dating in the Bay Area and men who don't want to grow up (my interviewee cooked dinner for a guy who left early to go have sex with someone else). I'm on the lookout for more women to interview! Some topics I'd like to discuss: sex and dating when you travel often for work, sex after abortion, sex while dealing with illness, any momentous sexual first times, your experience with female ejaculation, preferring sex toys over partner sex, and sex when you have a very specific fetish, but I'm open to pretty much anything else, especially subjects I haven't covered yet. Email me at ellesexstories at gmail.com and tell me about yourself and what you'd want to discuss and if you know any women who might be open to talking to me, please pass this on.

ellepeterpan

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home