Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 16, 2015

Free kinky erotica book offer for Dirty Dates ebook release day!

I got an email while I was sleeping at 12:08 a.m. that my Kindle copy of Dirty Dates was ready for my ebook reading pleasure, so it must really be release day for Dirty Dates! That's a great way to make an anthology editor happy.

DirtyDates_approved

It's like my book gets two release days, because I know many people prefer to read on an e-reader. Here are those handy links, and if you have read it, or when you're done, I'd love if you'd leave a review wherever you purchased it and/or on Goodreads. Even a sentence sharing your favorite story in the book goes a long way to more readers discovering the work of these amazing writers! My goal as an editor is to publish stories readers of all kinds will enjoy (not just kinky readers and not just "couples" in this case), and to give my authors a wide audience. So thank you for your support! FYI, I'm not seeing Dirty Dates listed in Google Play, but if that changes, I will update this post and the official Dirty Dates Tumblr.

Not convinced yet? Read the introduction on Tumblr. Read sexy free excerpts:

"The Corset" by Dorothy Freed

"Switch" by Mina Murray

"Polka-Dot Dress" by Erzabet Bishop

Buy the ebook of Dirty Dates from these retailers for your e-reader of choice:

Kindle

Nook

iBooks

Kobo (note: I found out after I posted this that Kindle doesn't allow users to send ebooks as gifts and because I'm in the U.S., I can't send a Kobo egift card. So if you're a Kobo user, I can only send you either a physical gift card from Kobo or else an ebook gift from Amazon, Amazon Canada, Nook or iBooks. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. I wish Kobo allowed the gifting of books!)

BUY DIRTY DATES AS AN EBOOK, GET A FREE KINKY EBOOK FROM ME

To sweeten the pot, for those who've already ordered Dirty Dates in ebook form OR those who do by November 30th at 11:59 pm EST, here's a special deal:

Send your receipt for any of the above ebook versions of Dirty Dates to dirtydatesbook at gmail.com with "Ebook" in the subject line and your free ebook request in the body (see options below), and I will send you the ebook version of any of the following of my BDSM erotica titles free (I believe they should all be available in the above ebook forms):

Anything for You; Best Bondage Erotica 2011; Best Bondage Erotica 2012; Best Bondage Erotica 2013; Best Bondage Erotica 2014; Best Bondage Erotica 2015; The Big Book of Submission; Bottoms Up; Cheeky Spanking Stories; He's on Top; Please, Ma'am; Please, Sir; Serving Him; She's on Top; Spanked; Surrender; Yes, Sir; Yes, Ma'am.

It's that easy, but in case you prefer a numbered list:

1. Buy the ebook of Dirty Dates on Kindle, Nook, iBooks or Kobo.

2. Select your preferred free kinky erotica ebook from the list above.

3. Forward your receipt with "Ebook" in the subject line to dirtydatesbook@gmail.com by November 30, 2015, 11:59 pm EST.

4. Download the free gift ebook I've sent!

Unless otherwise specified, I'll send you the gift ebook in the same format you bought the Dirty Dates ebook. So if you send me a Dirty Dates Kindle receipt and ask for The Big Book of Submission, I'll gift it to you via Kindle. This promotion is valid through November 30th, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST. Your receipt MUST be received by then for me to send you the free ebook. This is a promotion done solely by me as a gift to my readers to thank you for reading Dirty Dates. Feel free to pass this on to anyone who might appreciate some hot BDSM erotica!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2015, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I've been reading your blog for years (starting from lj days), and I just really like your writing! You write well and with such honesty and kindness. Reading your work is always a pleasure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home