Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

New column: "I Hate Dating, I Like Relationships"

In some ways, the title is self-explanatory, but in others, it's a contradiction. Read the column to find out what I'm talking about!



“Dating” sounds like a dirty word to me, and not in a good way. I love traditionally dirty words in the right context, but dating? Not so much.

Lest that make me sound totally bitchy and antisocial, let me clarify: there is something about both the concept of dating, as well as the reality of awkward conversations, especially during first dates, that often zaps the fun out of it for me. All the things I like about meeting a new person or having a crush, about geeking out over what I’m going to wear and how it’s going to go, seem to get lost in the concept of “dating.” It sounds more like a dreary, awful job than something I should want to do.


Read the whole thing

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 06, 2011, Anonymous Suffolk Attorney said...

both can be very exhausting sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home