Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, September 22, 2013

My interview with Julie Maroh, author of graphic novel Blue Is the Warmest Color

Blue Is the Warmest Color is a graphic novel, originally published in French and out this month from Arsenal Pulp Press, about two women who fall in love, and the movie version is getting a lot of buzz. I interviewed author and artist Julie Maroh at Salon about her artistic process, the sex scenes in the book, feminism, her message for queer youth and more. If you like the interview, I'd love it if you'd spread the word and like it on Facebook. I hope to have more author Q&As coming up soon too, because I'm reading lots of fascinating books.

9781551525143_BlueIsTheWarmestColor

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home