Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Catch me on Tristan Taormino podcast Sex Out Loud Friday, March 15

Update: I chatted with Sex Out Loud podcast host Tristan Taormino all about my SELF essay on no longer being kinky and reading a juicy (and kinky!) fetish erotica story from Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4 on March 15 from 8-9 pm EST. And don't miss me IN PERSON on Thursday, March 21, 7 pm at The Pleasure Chest New York City on the Upper East Side (1150 Second Avenue between 60th and 61st) for a live reading from the book with Calliope Bloom, Tamsen Parker and Sofia Quintero. Plus our audience will include Jayne Renault, smut editor at Bellesa and Dirty Lola of Sex Ed a Go Go, among other cool people! Here's the Facebook page for the erotica reading if you'd like to use it to invite people.

IMG_8012

FYI, don't do what I did and visit the Sex Out Loud link above in a crowded professional space with the volume on your computer turned up unless you're okay with "Tune in every week for Sex Out Loud..." blasting into the room. Listen live or after the fact. And I highly recommend subscribing to Sex Out Loud on whatever your favorite podcast streaming platform is, because the interviews are always smart and fascinating. Also, Tristan is writing a memoir that I promise you are going to want to read. She also has a Patreon where you can support her work and get exclusive looks at her book before the general public. I became a patron there and encourage you to check it out.

sex-out-loud-podcast-tristan-taormino

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home