Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 05, 2010

Lunch in Paris ... in Brooklyn!

If you're not coming to my kick-ass even though it's snowing erotica writing workshop tomorrow at Shag (you have 3 other chances, though each class is unique - February 13 and 27 and March 6), you might want to check out this event at The Brooklyn Kitchen. I've started Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard (sent to me courtesy of the publisher) and even though I know almost nothing about Paris or cooking, I'm enjoying it. See The Brooklyn Kitchen to sign up ($25). See also Elizabeth Bard's food-filled blog Lunch in Paris. Here's a photo from it:



And she's @ElizabethBard on Twitter and has a Facebook fan page (or rather, her memoir does).



Bouquet of roses, or bouquet of thyme? Elizabeth Bard, author of Lunch in Paris: A Love Story with Recipes and Giulia Melucci, author of I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti talk about finding love and loving food in Paris and New York. They will also show you how to whip up some pre-Valentine’s Day goodies – for lovers or friends. In honor of the long-standing French tradition of drinking in the middle of the afternoon, cocktail aficionado Mayur Subbarao of Mayahuel will be shaking some Parisian style cocktails.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home