Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My new column at The Frisky

Yes, I'm a columnist, of a sort, again. It's not a sex column this time (yay!) and is online and I'm really thrilled about it.

I'm going to be writing weekly at The Frisky about dating - mostly on the personal front, with some cultural observations. Please check out my first column, "Is He The One?" and if you like it, please rate it there. Here's the beginning:

Right now, I’m in the most serious relationship I’ve ever been in; as in, even though I live in New York and he lives in San Francisco, we’ve talked about where and when we could live together—and how soon. He’s met my uncle; I’ve gone to his family’s cabin, and I’m joining them for Thanksgiving. His mom sends me emails, and my grandmother sends me clippings urging him to stop smoking. We talk almost every night and end most calls with “I love you.”

There are days when I think we are meant to spend the rest of our lives together, and days when I really have no clue. We started dating when we were both in New York last fall. When he moved back to San Francisco (he was here for school), I didn’t expect anything to come of our little fling, but my feelings kept bringing me back to him. Although I’d sworn I wouldn’t get myself into another long distance relationship (I’ve been in more of those than same city ones), I couldn’t help myself.


Keep reading "Is He The One?" at The Frisky

If you have any suggestions for topics I should write about, email me at rachelravenous at gmail.com with "Frisky" in the subject line.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home