Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Flash sale: 69 BDSM erotica stories for $1.99

Good news: Today my BDSM erotica anthology The Big Book of Submission, Volume 2: 69 Kinky Tales is only $1.99 today at select U.S ebook retailers, including Kindle, where you can also listen to a free sample of the audiobook narrated by Rose Caraway, as well as Nook, and Google Play.

Big Book of Sub 2

I've got a story in there and so do 68 other authors. I'm so thrilled that these sexy stories are sale because the authors really went above and beyond in their short word count. I loved getting to publish so may writers, many of whom I was working with for the first time. I hope you'll check it out for yourself or get it as a gift for someone. I believe the sale ends this Sunday, September 16th, but double check the price first before purchasing. The regular price just went up so this is even more of a bargain. Happy kinky reading! Follow me on BookBub to get notified about future sales!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home