Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Read my Jazz Jennings interview for Paper on her new memoir, overcoming depression, bathroom laws and more

I interviewed transgender teen activist and I Am Jazz star Jazz Jennings for Paper magazine, my first piece for them. I only had twenty minutes for the interview and wasn't sure if we'd get to everything I wanted to cover but we more than did, and Jazz had lots of fascinating things to say about her double life as a media star and regular teen, overcoming depression, the fight over restrooms and much more. Hope you enjoy it.

beingjazzhires9780399554643

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home