Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

22 sexy stories are out today in my new book Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1

The good news: Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1, my best book but also the one with the least catchy title, is out today in print and ebook!

BWEOfThe Year_approved

I could give you the marketing blurb or back cover copy or any of those official type promotions, but here's what I will tell you: this book made me think about sex in entirely new ways (especially "Waiting to Pee"). It surprised me and awed me and impressed me and turned on both my body and my mind. I've been rereading stories to prepare for the big day and each time, I see turns of phrase and sexy nuances I hadn't noticed before. These are erotic stories, but they are very much stories with fully fleshed out, fleshy, hungry, eager, daring characters. They aren't all perfect, but they all are true to themselves and their desires, no matter how messy or complex or not socially acceptable. And for that, I applaud them and am thrilled to have them nestled between my book's pages.

Here's all the stores I know of where you can buy it (see also links below), from online retailers to awesome sex toy stores (hey bookstores! I want to add you to that list and I'm pretty sure your customers will love all the hotness and creativity! write me at bweoftheyear at gmail.com if you see the book anywhere else and I will add it ASAP - my dream is for that list to be looooong). The bad news is I'll be offline most of the day moving, but back to good news, I have plans to blog about each and every story and why I picked it and it's awesome and you should read it.

In the meantime, I've got excerpts to share with you from two of the stories:
"The Assistant" by Tiffany Reisz and "Scents & Sexuality" by Doriana Chase

You can follow @BWEoftheYear on Twitter and the book's Facebook page and Tumblr and Instagram for the latest news.

And pretty pretty please: if you're in San Francisco, come to our reading one week from tonight, on Tuesday, January 19th, from 6:30-8:30 at Good Vibrations, 1620 Polk Street, San Francisco, with me, Amy Butcher, Rose Caraway, Dorothy Freed and Jade A. Waters. If you can't make it, let your Bay Area friends know! I booked this entire California trip so that I could launch the book with a splash, live and in person (with snippets coming to social media for those who can't be there), and would love to have a packed house. I didn't get to do as much non-social media outreach as I usually would so any word spreading would be wonderful. The reading is on Facebook and Fetlife if that's easier.

bweJanuary19reading

Table of contents (click on highlighted titles below to read interviews with those authors):

Introduction (read it on Tumblr)
A New Canvas Tara Betts
Demimonde Valerie Alexander
Ophelia the Second Jade A. Waters
Revisiting Youth J. Crichton and H. Keyes
Date Night D.R. Slaten
Flying Solo Rachel Kramer Bussel
Drawn by Nic Heidi Champa
The Ropes Elise King
Starstruck Lazuli Jones
The Altar of Lamented Toys Jessica Taylor
Matilda’s Secret L. Marie Adeline
Scents & Sexuality Doriana Chase
Alvin’s Night Elizabeth Coldwell
Enter Me Tabitha Rayne
The Wolf at His Door Deborah Castellano
Out of the Ordinary Rose P. Lethe
Lighting the Pyre Theda Hudson
Restitution Ria Restrepo
The Carnalarium Rose Caraway
Waiting to Pee Amy Butcher
Two Doms for Dinner Dorothy Freed
The Assistant Tiffany Reisz

Read them all by buying Best Women's Erotica of the Year from:

Amazon (print)

Kindle

Barnes & Noble (print)

Nook

Powells

Books-a-Million

IndieBound (find your nearest local bookstore)

Cleis Press

Amazon UK (print)

Amazon UK Kindle

Amazon Canada (print)

Amazon Canada Kindle

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home