Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Talking sex, BDSM, Dirty Dates, erotica, writing, editing and more on Girl Boner podcast with August McLaughlin

Yesterday I had a great time chatting with August McLaughlin on her Girl Boner podcast, about what I learned about sex growing up, erotica writing and editing, BDSM, Dirty Dates: Erotic Fantasies for Couples and more. I hope you'll check it out and I highly recommend subscribing to Girl Boner in iTunes or Stitcher and checking out August's upcoming book Embraceable, which I'm eagerly awaiting.

girlbonerimage

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home