Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Today only: 25% off any book at Amazon

Yes, really, any print book on Amazon is 25% off today:
To use this promotion, you must enter "BOOKDEAL25" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 25% off any ONE (1) book purchased in your order (up to $10 promotional credit).
All my books are listed on my website and most give you a free sample on Amazon or you can look inside them. My top 3 picks?

The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories - my all-time favorite book I've edited! Named a must read of the year (though technically it's a 2013 release) by Book Riot.

The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales - this year's kinky contribution that has a ton of variety in terms of who's giving and getting, and lots of twists on BDSM. Want a free sneak peek, or rather, 69 of them? Excerpts from all the stories are here.

Orgasmic: Erotica for Women - "Erotica for Women" is part of the marketing, which is necessary in a highly competitive publishing marketplace, but please don't let that dissuade you if you don't identify as a woman. These stories are hot, hot, hot, and this book contains one of my all-time favorites that gets mentioned in every erotica class I teach: "Chemistry" by Velvet Moore. I almost failed chemistry so this one continues to wow me every tie I read it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home