Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Tree whore" outdoor bondage in "Silver Fish in the Crystal Pool" in Serving Him

Outdoor bondage with a tree lover in "Silver Fish in the Crystal Pool" by Gina Marie, from Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission. Tree whores unite!



Previous excerpts: "Breath" by Mollena Williams, "Duo" by J. Sinclaire, "Room #3" by Emily Bingham, "Shining in the Dark" by Bex vanKoot, "Pinky by Kissa Starling, "I Always Do" by Kiki DeLovely, "The Golden Ruler" by Giselle Renarde, "Safe, Sane and Consensual" by Ariel Graham, "Run, Baby, Run" by Vida Bailey, "The Letter" by Tiffany Reisz part 1 and part 2, "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts, "Chattel" by Errica Liekos, "The Coffee Break" by Kristina Wright, "What You Deserve" by Lori Selke and "Subbing" by me.
From "Silver Fish in the Crystal Pool" by Gina Marie

Later, he will tell me that he thought about that scene, planned it, choreographed it to the smallest detail. He knew when I would whimper, when I would beg, when I would twist against the bark and spread my quivering legs. Later, he will grin and lick his lips and tell me how beautiful I looked in the sunshine, how when I collapsed backward against the ropes, then forward into his arms, I made an ethereal, animalistic sound, like an angel being fucked by the devil.

But right now it’s happening, and so intense, so immediate, so raw that I can barely express what it feels like. We’re out in the weeds and the trees on the dry side of the mountain. Ponderosa country. The air is hot and dry and smells of branches and dust, the vanilla of ponderosa sap, the bitter salt of sweat, come, pheromones and thick, sweet musk rising.

“The tree has my name on it,” Alec says, grinning like a boy and looking it up and down, giving it a loving pat on the belly, tapping me gently on the ass.

“This is a perfect tree for the tree whore.”

My tree is sturdy and rough. The bark is warm against my skin. I can smell the pine oil in my tree’s exhalations. My tree. My lover. My ropes and buckles and straps.

My lover knows what I want and why I want it. He knows that the sun on my flesh is like food, that his lips against my blinded face and muted mouth are like fire that stokes my soul into believing that all things are possible. He knows that pain is pleasure and that my need to walk on the steep edge of it is marrow deep. Alec strips me naked in the sunshine and begins teasing my flesh. Our skin begins to melt in the heat, and our bodies become indistinguishable from each other.

Before Alec wraps the scarf around my eyes, he buckles the thick vinyl cuffs around my wrists. The sound of metal and vinyl, the smell of it heating up in the sun and against my damp skin makes me weak. I can feel my clit pulsing in the warm breeze. I can smell the molten core of my earth, bark and moss and spore, as it is lifted gently by the wind in the trees.

A creek gurgles in the distance, “Let go, let go, let go, let go.”

Next, my lover binds my torso and legs, the bark hot and harsh against my naked ass and back. He can’t stop grinning. He knows. He knows I have lived every day of my life for these few moments.
You can preorder Serving Him from Amazon and Bn.com. The Kindle ebook edition will be out on February 18th. THANK YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home