Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pink hair and BDSM disobedience in "Pinky" by Kissa Starling in Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission

Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission is almost here (I believe my copies are shipping from the printer any day, and the Kindle ebook edition should be out on Monday, and as soon as I hear about audio and Nook, I will post), so I'm sharing excerpts from the stories I haven't posted yet. "Pinky" is about a woman with pink hair with a penchant for misbehavior.



Previous excerpts: "I Always Do" by Kiki DeLovely, "The Golden Ruler" by Giselle Renarde, "Safe, Sane and Consensual" by Ariel Graham, "Run, Baby, Run" by Vida Bailey, "The Letter" by Tiffany Reisz part 1 and part 2, "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts, "Chattel" by Errica Liekos, "The Coffee Break" by Kristina Wright, "What You Deserve" by Lori Selke and "Subbing" by me.
From "Pinky" by Kissa Starling"

Pinky twirled her long, pale locks around her index finger as she read the last page of Wuthering Heights. Her American history book lay unopened on the grass even though she had a test the next day. Thoughts of Bruce’s face flashed through her mind. His eyes and raised eyebrows signaled anger personified. I guess I should have asked permission, but it is my hair. Besides, it matches my name. How juvenile was that? She might as well stick out her tongue and yell “Nana, nana, boo, boo,” like she did to her father when she was young.

“Exactly the kind of thinking that got you into this mess, isn’t it, babe?” And there he stood. How in the world does he always know what I’m thinking?

“Don’t get me wrong. You’re more than hot with the pale-pink curly locks thing going on, but that isn’t a decision you should have made without me. In case you’ve forgotten, you shouldn’t make any decisions without me.” All six foot four of him towered above her. He pushed a strand of his long black hair behind his ear, a habit that endeared her to him even more.

“If it weren’t for a good cause I would have already tanned your hide good. As it is, your punishment will fit your crime.”

How could he say that? He’d yet to tell her what the punishment was. He knew how she hated not knowing. She held back the sarcastic remark that flowed so readily to the tip of her tongue. Pinky stood, letting the novel fall to the ground. She didn’t say a word, but let her gaze wander over his black leather biker boots with the silver chains, which were slightly scuffed and a little more than sexy. Oh, how she’d like to see him use those chains on her.
You can preorder Serving Him from Amazon and Bn.com. THANK YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home