Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 15, 2013

M/M/F BDSM erotica in "Duo" by J. Sincalir from Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission

"Duo" by J. Sinclaire features two dominant men and one submissive woman looking to get her kinky fantasies fulfilled. Read the whole thing in Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission, out this month from Cleis Press.



Previous excerpts: "Room #3" by Emily Bingham, "Shining in the Dark" by Bex vanKoot, "Pinky by Kissa Starling, "I Always Do" by Kiki DeLovely, "The Golden Ruler" by Giselle Renarde, "Safe, Sane and Consensual" by Ariel Graham, "Run, Baby, Run" by Vida Bailey, "The Letter" by Tiffany Reisz part 1 and part 2, "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts, "Chattel" by Errica Liekos, "The Coffee Break" by Kristina Wright, "What You Deserve" by Lori Selke and "Subbing" by me.
From "Duo" by J. Sinclaire

There is a delicate balance to submission, whether it is physical or emotional, that is part intuition and part (oh, the perverse irony of it) faith. Not existential, “this is simply not enough” faith, but the willful belief in something or someone that allows us to completely let go. To not be caught up in the self-conscious pretense of day-to-day work and life and cubicles. To not be concerned with ourselves beyond the flush on our cheeks and the cock between our lips. To just let go of anything that could in any way prevent this—this release. This roiling storm of ecstasy. This orgasm that shatters our bodies, again and again, until we are weak and spent, and can fuck no more. This, at any sane cost.

Submission is the first step on a path fraught with pleasure.

I suppose that’s why I’m here. Here being standing between two handsome men who are more than willing to assist me with any desire I could conceive of, or even concoct a few new ones if need be. We’re somewhere private enough, with seating nearby and a counter behind us. They are stocky, solid and strong, similar but all part of a delightful combination when submission comes into play. We are at that moment when intent becomes action, and my heart is already racing.

James makes the first move. Bridging the gap between us in a single step, his hand snakes around my waist and draws our bodies close. Though only slightly taller than me, it is enough that he has to lower his lips to meet mine and he does so slowly, allowing us a few shared breaths first. The anticipation swells, and the eventual kiss makes my cunt ache with demands for attention.

We are frenzied. I tease him with my tongue. He nips at my lip. His fingers dig into the curve of my hip and I can feel his cock stirring against me. My arms lift to drape around his neck and we both lean into each other instinctively. A murmur of pleasure passes my lips, unbidden, as he coils his hand into my hair and tugs sharply.

Our lips part, my head is thrown back, and his tongue and teeth graze along my jawline to my neck.

“What do you want?” he questions me, blunt and demanding.
You can preorder Serving Him from Amazon and Bn.com. The Kindle ebook edition will be out on February 18th. THANK YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home