Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I want your sex diaries!

Now seems like a good time to remind you that I need more sex diarists for the book of all original sex diaries, out in 2013 from Ten Speed Press (yes, it pays). Ideally looking for people outside NYC, SF and Seattle but I'm open, also need more single people, men, people over 40, political conservatives, people with non-desk jobs and someone to write a Burning Man sex diary for the book (those are just some of the people I'm looking for, but I'm pretty open). First, read a few sex diaries so you know the style and what I'm looking for, then if you're still interested, email me at sexdiaries at nymag.com and tell me why you'd make a good candidate and I'll send you more info.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home