Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 29, 2012

Talking Fifty Shades of Grey, kinky erotica and hotel sex live tonight on Sex Out Loud Radio!

I'm very excited about being on Sex Out Loud Radio live tonight at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST with Tristan Taormino. I've interviewed her probably 5 times for various publications, so I'm curious what she'll want to ask me about Fifty Shades of Grey, kinky erotica, hotel sex and more. I published my very first erotica story, "Monica and Me," in her anthology Best Lesbian Erotica 2001 and more recently, the gay trans male boxing story "Punching Bag" in her Lambda Literary Award winning anthology Take Me There: Trans and Genderqueer Erotica. You can listen here live or after the show (it's recorded) and call in at 866-472-5788. Follow @SexOutLoudRadio on Twitter for show updates.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home