Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 10, 2010

Saltie and singledom

I've been struggling with not only what to say, or not say, about the breakup that I haven't said, but also what I think about it. I was doing a lot better, then not as well. Now I'm still pretty resigned about it but also sad. I had high hopes and am mostly trying not to be too cynical. I don't tend to do personal ads, but I'm kindof writing one in my head. That relationship definitely helped me clarify the types of people I want to date and the traits I'm looking for much more clearly, and for that I'm very grateful.

I am a loner to a large degree, and I do kindof like having my weekends to myself, my time, but I also want to be in a relationship. A real one, not a fake or half-hearted one. But we'll see how things go.

I've also been so tempted to get in touch with him, but I try to submerge that desire in...books, gym, sometimes chocolate. I have so much work to finish and last weekend was the last, finally, of five weeks of being at least partially out of town. My next trip will be to Austin at the end of June for a cupcake meetup, and there are a few other little things in the works, but for now I'm taking things one day at a time, and trying to walk as much as I can. And eating at the crazy delicious Saltie, where I highly recommend the Clean Slate:

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home