Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 books for the price of one if you act fast

As those who read my latest newsletter know, I'm having a little recession special...if you are one of the first ten people to pre-order or buy Best Sex Writing 2010 I will send you a FREE copy of Best Sex Writing 2008, featuring Gael Greene, Michael Musto, Rachel Shukert, Violet Blue and more.



Just send your receipt to rachelkb at gmail.com - if it's a brick and mortar store, you can send it to me at Prince St. Station, PO Box 39, New York, NY 10012.

Readings for Best Sex Writing 2010 will take place in Portland (February 22nd) and New York, Minneapolis and San Francico (dates TBA). I'm so excited about this book.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home