Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 things about my trip to LA

1. It was 80+ degrees when I arrived.

2. I've been waking up in a really sunny room and then am "cold" when I go outside and it's a little breezy.

3. I met an adorable 1-year-old and hung out with her going up and down stairs and throwing pool balls and got told I'm going to be a good mother by three separate people.

4. I tried on black and gold heels at Fluevog and a very kind fellow customer whispered to my friend that they were a lot cheaper at Zappos.

5. I took a bath today and read Marian Keyes' This Charming Man - coming to the end of this 550-page novel about domestic violence, alcoholism, cross-dressing, family and love. And Irish politics. I adore her writing.

6. Yesterday I got dropped off at the Arclight movie theater...the wrong one. Was like the Brooklyn/Manhattan mixup all over again. The upshot was I got to hang out with my aunt and cousins and watch Jeopardy! and eat pizza.

7. I looked at a ton of old photos, including my grandmother back in the day looking super glam, my mom and uncle when they were little, me when I was 8 or 9.

8. Today I visited the Sprinklesmobile, the tricked out Mercedes van that Sprinkles Cupcakes uses for special events. Video TK on Cupcakes Take the Cake.

9. I am in a mall (Beverly Center) and it's kindof like my youth spent in New Jersey malls, but different because I'm an adult and actually know how much I have to work to earn enough to buy anything (got tights because my bare legs are cold).

10. Andrew Sullivan mentioned and linked to my Daily Beast sex trends article!

Sprinkles Cupcakes Beverly Hills

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home