1. It was 80+ degrees when I arrived.
2. I've been waking up in a really sunny room and then am "cold" when I go outside and it's a little breezy.
3. I met an adorable 1-year-old and hung out with her going up and down stairs and throwing pool balls and got told I'm going to be a good mother by three separate people.
4. I tried on black and gold heels at Fluevog and a very kind fellow customer whispered to my friend that they were a lot cheaper at Zappos.
5. I took a bath today and read Marian Keyes' This Charming Man - coming to the end of this 550-page novel about domestic violence, alcoholism, cross-dressing, family and love. And Irish politics. I adore her writing.
6. Yesterday I got dropped off at the Arclight movie theater...the wrong one. Was like the Brooklyn/Manhattan mixup all over again. The upshot was I got to hang out with my aunt and cousins and watch Jeopardy! and eat pizza.
7. I looked at a ton of old photos, including my grandmother back in the day looking super glam, my mom and uncle when they were little, me when I was 8 or 9.
8. Today I visited the Sprinklesmobile, the tricked out Mercedes van that Sprinkles Cupcakes uses for special events. Video TK on Cupcakes Take the Cake.
9. I am in a mall (Beverly Center) and it's kindof like my youth spent in New Jersey malls, but different because I'm an adult and actually know how much I have to work to earn enough to buy anything (got tights because my bare legs are cold).
10. Andrew Sullivan mentioned and linked to my Daily Beast sex trends article!