Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Lusting after cover of Lily Burana's I Love a Man in Uniform

Strip City author Lily Burana's new memoir I Love a Man in Uniform: A Memoir of Love, War, and Other Battles hits bookstores April 14th from Weinstein Books. Can't wait to read it. Working on getting her to read again at In The Flesh. Love the cover.



And I'm not ashamed to say that I know that's also the release date for both Tori Spelling's second memoir Mommywood (Simon Spotlight Entertainment) and her mom Candy Spelling's memoir Stories from Candyland (St. Martin's), the latter of which landed in galley form on my desk today and I plan to take to jury duty with me! Oh, and Amazon's offering them as a promo deal:

Candy Spelling/Tori Spelling memoirs on Amazon

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home