Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 15, 2008

Why I'm Happy To Be Single

10 Reasons I'm Happy To Be Single is what my new Dating Drama column for The Frisky is about. And yes, one of them is cause I get to indulge in a little retail therapy.

Remember those gorgeous Objets d'Envy necklaces I told you about? Well, I had been on their site Saturday during the great garlic mac and cheese/peppermint cupcake/gossip session/sleepover that kept me up til 5 a.m. but didn't buy anything, and today I was rewarded by a coupon (holiday20) and free upgrade in shipping! I really can't wait to be all sparkly with them.

I hope that means my necklace will arrive in time to wear with my new dress on Thursday at In The Flesh. If you've been to In The Flesh and liked it, please tell your friends - the winter months are ones when we especially need people.

And I'm still desperate to find someone to tape it, pay is $100 to make 5 videos of 5 readers that basically look like this - two of them I need by Monday morning, the rest can wait til after Christmas - email rachelravenous at gmail.com with some clips if you can do it, Thursday, 8-10 pm, Happy Ending Lounge, 302 Broome Street. Thanks!

We're also booking all sorts of things - you can win our Cupcakes Take the Cake video contest to come to the set of The Martha Stewart Show on January 14th, I'll be doing several Bay Area events, including readings for Best Sex Writing 2008 January 30th at Good Vibrations Berkeley and February 2nd at Booksmith, and I'm teaching erotic writing on February 12th at the 92nd Street Y Tribeca!

Thankfully after Thursday's reading though I get some much-needed downtime. I hope to even go on some dates, but who knows? I also have, oh, a good mountain of books waiting to be read.

So this is what we made from Emily Farris's awesome cookbook ">Casserole Crazy (based on her blog Casserole Crazy):

Garlic mac and cheese!

All I can say is, we were supposed to have some left over for breakfast and between when I went to sleep and woke up, it all got eaten!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home