Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 12, 2008

Beautiful necklaces to envy and covet

My friend Felicia Sullivan, author of the memoir The Sky Isn't Visible from Here, (for which she just penned the screenplay!) is awesome.

Last night I couldn't take my eyes off her glittering, gorgeous necklace. She wrote about the jewelry line from Objets d'Envy and has turned me into a fan. A necklace is going to be my holiday gift to, um, me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2008, Blogger smallspiralnotebook said...

You have to let me know which color you're getting! I'm tempted to buy another one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home