Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

What should I name my column?

So, my editor at The Frisky, the wonderful Susannah Breslin, wants me to give my new column a title. Any suggestions? I am drawing a giant blank! Comment or write me at rachelravenous at gmail.com

Here are the first three, in case you missed them:

For Some, Flirting is a Sport

Sex Without a Condom

Is He The One?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2008, Blogger intoverflow said...

Oh, ugh. All these first three are lousy titles. Not that I have any better suggestions. But two of them dwell on particular sensational articles, and one is focused on the guy in the relationship, like a needy S&TC derivative. That doesn't sound to me like it characterizes your writing. Keep looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home