Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snapshots

I'm so busy this week I barely have time to blog (shocking, I know, and I have interviews to share with you all, but I am working away) so here are some photos.

What you DON'T want to see when you walk into your subway station. I titled this "Raise your hand if you also hate the L train"

Raise your hand if you also hate the L train

With How Not to Date author Judy McGuire (if you missed it, check out my interview with her)

With How Not to Date author Judy McGuire

Cupcakes that were sent to me in NYC on Valentine's Day from Newark, Delaware bakery Sweet-N-Sassy Cupcakes. I only ate one, but it was delicious. They have custom wrappers with their name on the side and logo on the bottom!

Sweet-N-Sassy Cupcakes Valentine's Day delivery

The face of adorableness, my cousin Adam: (and I did fix the redeye but Flickr doesn't believe me for some reason)

Absolutely adorable Adam

Check out more Adam cuteness in this YouTube video

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home