My new blog BFF: Clit Think

from Clit Think
So the past two days in London have been all over the map. Yesterday was quite trying, one might even say rock bottom. I was meant to meet my Cleis Press publisher at the Tate Modern, and was so busy congratulating myself on getting there on time that I didn't realize we were supposed to meet outside the members room. That was very frustrating, though I did get to see the museum and the Louise Bourgeouis exhibit. Then I made my way to Holborn and then to Coffee, Cake and Kink, where I was treated quite grandly and found out they do a weekly reading on Saturday nights, and have fetish nights on Fridays. I got some bad news as I was working on my computer and was feeling rather like a complete loser, when I happened to note the woman at the table next to me, who had already seemed quite cool, perusing my book Crossdressing: Erotic Stories.
So I told her it was my book and then it turned out we have a friend in common and that she's a blogger. We had much to chat about and since then I've been perusing her very hot and fascinating blog, Clit Think (tag line: "Polemics, BDSM and Polyamorous Sex from a Feminist Slut"), which I think many of you will enjoy.
I was still a bit down in the dumps about various problems that I'm anxious to get home and resolve, but today I ventured to two cupcakes bakeries, Hummingbird Bakery on Old Brompton Road and then over to Buttercup Cake Shop, where the owner, Donna, was very kind and gave me free mini cupcakes, including banoffee (butterscotch frosting, toffee shavings, and banana cake!), which may be my new favorite cupcake. Many photos of those coming soon. Then I made my way on the National Rail to Hitchin to visit my friend whose baby was due...yesterday. She was in good spirits and we caught up and played with her 3-year-old son and ate more cupcakes. Then we came home and had yet another super hot kinky scene, all of which I may write about at another point, that's been both a highlight and somewhat of an unexpected surprise of this trip.
I've had a great time in London, and have spent many hours up late at night, listening to F. snore and enjoying the warmth, quiet, and coziness of his flat. I've gotten to know the Millenium Bridge, seen the Spice Girl, ate my very first Scotch egg, and generally taken a break from the madness that is my life in New York. I've realized that while I miss New York, I don't miss the madness. I actually really like routine and calm and don't have enough of that, so I'm hoping to make 2008 a year of order and organization. I say that now, quite easily, but I also know that I distract myself from goals like that by the next party, the next event, the next thing I feel I cannot miss. I want to get back to falling in love with writing, with challenging myself and meeting those challenges.
Also in the time I've been here, I've been invited to read or speak in Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C., and London. I'm working on all of these and will post details when I have them. I'm trying to be calm and not freak out as much as I usually do when things go awry. So my head's a bit scrambled these days, with much to write and ponder and figure out. I've been off my game in a lot of ways, kindof letting the days and my life pass me by, as if watching from afar. I want to get my momentum back without going into ridiculous overdrive where I have no time to relax. Finding that balance is challenging, to put it mildly.
For now, I'll leave you with some words from Clit Think:
Right then, Ms. Domme really was a little grrl. His little grrl. I needed my Daddy so very very much! He took me, cradled me and controlled me, enveloping me simultaneously in safety and in almost unbearably acute sensation. Pleasure crackled over me as he teased, tightening me like a string until I was humming and vibrating with need, whimpering, skin beginning to glisten.
And then his fingers finally, finally, FINALLY plunged under my panties and into the soaking wet lips of my convulsing cunt. A bolt of energy shot through me, and I think I called out and jerked like a puppet in his arms. He gathered me against his chest, holding me close while I buried my face into him, breathing him in with short gasps. He moved soooo gently and soooo softly, sliding back and forth over my swollen clit. When he paused, I felt it throb and quiver against his finger tip. My whole being felt wide open, beyond thought and consciousness.
“Daddy wants his little grrl to feel sooo good. He wants his little grrl to be such a happy little grrl. She deserves to feel this good,” he murmured into my hair as I swirled closer and closer to cumming...
Read the rest of her post
Labels: bdsm, blogs, Coffee Cake and Kink, cupcakes, London, vacation






















The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales


Flying High: Sexy Stories from the Mile High Club






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home