Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I'm not a storyteller but I'm playing one Thursday night in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

I guess I am a storyteller, in that I write fiction, but live? On stage? I actually dread it. Freeze up. Become totally petrified and want to run away, but sometimes, like this Thursday night, those are the things you do in life anyway. In this case, since I will be in New York and don't plan to do any other events there this year, it seemed worth getting over my fears. I hope it'll be funny, but I know in 15 minutes or less it'll be over. I'm either talking about being a hoarder when I lived on Metropolitan Avenue, just a few blocks away from Brooklyn Brewery, or something way, way more embarrassing. Come to the show to find out! Thursday, April 16th, Brooklyn Brewery, 79 N. 11th Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (L to Bedford). Hosted by Tom Shillue, starring me, Avital Isaacs and Andre Medrano.

"Tickets are generally $10 each, but for Comedy Week, we've discounted the ticket to $5 each, meaning if you buy two $5 tickets, that adds up to the price of 1 ticket ($10). Each guest must have their own ticket for entry. Tickets purchased at the door will be $12 per person and the 2-for-1 offer will not be valid." Purchase your tickets online at Eventbrite.

funnystory

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home