Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, May 01, 2009

My books are IPPY finalists!



3 of my books, Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories, Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories, and Best Sex Writing 2009 are 2009 Independent Publisher Book Awards (IPPY) Semifinalists! Woo-hoo!

And for those who are curious...I personally paid and submitted 4 of my books (those three and Spanked) because I felt it was important. The way I see it, that money investment is worth it because if my book or books win, it's a big coup for me and my publisher. So, fingers crossed!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 01, 2009, Anonymous LexiB said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you win!

 
At May 02, 2009, Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations, Rachel, for the well-deserved recognition!

 
At May 03, 2009, Blogger osc. said...

I hope your books win. You seem to work so hard, it's amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home