Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Need help with your sex memoir or erotica manuscript? Hire me!

When I had my website redesigned in 2019 (shoutout to Hunter Rook of Rowdy Ferret Design), I knew I wanted to make a mission statement that would try to sum up all the various types of things I do with words (fiction and nonfiction writing, copywriting, anthology editing, consulting with authors, teaching writing classes). This was my best stab at it: I write memorable stories and teach people how to craft their own.

mission-statement-rachel-kramer-bussel

I work with aspiring and published authors of erotica, erotic romance and nonfiction around sexuality and relationships to sharpen their manuscripts, generate ideas, navigate building an author brand and platform and more. I'm part writing coach and cheerleader and part consultant, copyeditor and advisor on marketing and publishing based on my over 20 years of experience with erotica and writing essays, sex columns and journalism for print and online publications. You can learn more about my consulting work at EroticaWriting101.com if you're interested or know anyone who is. I offer rates on a per word basis for novellas, novels, memoir and essays and consulting calls for those who have general or specific questions. You can read what clients and students have said about working with me in the testimonials section.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home