Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

See you Thursday in Chicago and Friday in LA for my Best Women's Erotica Galentine's and Valentine's Day book tour!

A reminder that this week I'm doing two Best Women's Erotica of the Year events as part of my February book tour: Thursday, February 13 (Galentine's Day), 7 pm in Chicago at Women and Children First (there will be a photo booth, book cover cookies and hot chocolate plus free stickers and lube and sex toy giveaways) and Friday, February 14 at 7:30 pm (Valentine's Day) in Los Angeles at Skylight Books! Free! Open to all genders! See you soon! Can't make it? Tell your friends. This is my last hurrah book tour before I become a homebody next year so I'm going all out!

Rachel Image for BWE 5 Readings

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home