Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 21, 2019

69 erotica stories for $1.99 - now through Wednesday

My erotica book sales continue! Today, Monday, October 21, my Cleis Press anthology Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex is on sale for $1.99 at U.S. ebook retailers Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo. Double check the price before you buy but the sale price in the U.S. is correct as of this posting, and the sale should last through October 23. I don't believe this sale covers outside the U.S., but I do a monthly giveaway open internationally every month in my newsletter and am sending the next one out today or tomorrow!

gottahaveitcover

If you want to be notified whenever my book prices drop, which happens several times a year usually, please follow me on BookBub. This book has had two covers, but the contents remain the same. I'm including them both here just for fun.

Gotta Have It Book Promo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home