Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 13, 2019

My writing advice for getting your erotica published (plus 3 calls for submissions)

I'm very excited because I did some math and found out that I've published over 600 authors in my 60+ erotica anthologies over the 15 years. Seeing that number inspired me to hit my next goal of 1,000 authors! This means that I NEED NEW AUTHORS in my anthologies, so if you are interested in submitting your work or know someone who might be, now's the time. I'm editing 3 Cleis Press anthologies right now. Over at Frolic, I gave detailed writing tips on how to wow me as an editor (hint: send me a story unlike anything else in my inbox!). So please FILL UP MY INBOXES with your amazing, creative, no-one-can-tell-it-but-you stories! I'm excited about these books and look forward to making them super hot for you to read in 2020 and 2021.

frolicscreenshot

You can find the Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 6 guidelines here (September 30 is the deadline!) and the Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 2 and women's orgasm erotica guidelines on my website.

All authors, including those I've published before, are welcome to submit where allowed (the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series doesn't repeat authors as part of my effort to include as wide a range of writers as I can), but my top priority is bringing the words of authors I've never worked with onto the page.

Have an erotica or nonfiction sex manuscript, novella, short story, or essay that needs help? I'm available for individual consulting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home