Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4 audiobook is out!

I'm officially on vacation and heading to a beach location for a few days but wanted to pop in to let you know that the Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4 audiobook narrated by Rose Caraway is officially for sale! Click the link above or image below to listen to a free sample and buy it for yourself. I hope you'll enjoy these sexy, creative and diverse stories as much as I did. The book has stories by authors whose work I encourage you to read if you haven't yet, such as Alyssa Cole, Alessandra Torre, Megan Hart, Tamsen Parker, Tamara Lush, Suleikha Snyder, Sofia Quintero and more! If you own the Kindle edition, the audiobook costs only $7.47, a total bargain! Want to learn more about what's in the book and read my introduction? Visit the official site.

BWE4 Audio Cover

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home