Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Me at Forbes.com on Michelle Obama memoir Becoming, veterans' books and drawable book covers

As I mentioned, I'm now have a regular freelance writing gig at Forbes.com where I cover trends in book publishing. This includes everything from book covers to book titles, author names, bookstores, literary agents, editors, book deals and more. That sounds vague but I promise there's interesting stuff and helpful takeaways. In the veterans' books article, I include what the publisher and literary agent and manager I interviewed want to acquire, and there will be lots more of that coming.

I'm always on the lookout for anything timely, so if you're a bookstore staffer, publisher, editor or literary agent, please reach out to me at rachelkb at gmail dot com with "Forbes" in the subject line. I'm generally not covering individual books or authors unless there's something especially noteworthy about them, like drawable book covers or a famous celebrity major title like Michelle Obama but I'm on the lookout for any and all new releases for common connections or links that might make an interesting article. Here are my first three articles, and you can follow me there to see the latest. I've only ever had regular sex columns in the past, not a regular beat per se, so I'm looking forward to diving into my favorite subject five to seven times per month.

"Why Michelle Obama Memoir Becoming Had High First-Day Bookstore Sales"

"Why War Books By Veterans Will Always Be Popular"

"Meet The Mystery Author Who Wants Readers To Draw On Her Book Covers"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home