Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, June 03, 2018

Why I self-published Candy Lovers: Sugar Erotica instead of using traditional publishing

Learn why I self-published Candy Lovers: Sugar Erotica over at Medium. And of course, it's free on Kindle Unlimited or $4.99 for 35 sexy stories of food play all involving sweet treats. Follow me on Medium for more on self-publishing later this month as part of my month of Medium (30 posts in the 30 days of June) and of course if you like what I have to say, your shares or claps (holding down the hands button on the left of the essay 1-50 times) are much appreciated and help more people see it and me get paid.

Candy Lovers (1)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home