Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 17, 2018

I'm a needy writer - here's my essay on why I feel unworthy because Twitter didn't verify my account

My latest Medium essay is up. It's called "I Feel Dumb for Feeling Dumb That Twitter Didn't Verify My Account. Hope you enjoy it, and if you do, I'd appreciate your claps (what happens when you click the little hand symbol at the left of the essay and hold it down for 1-50 "claps," which are Medium's way of determining reader engagement and author pay). Thanks for reading and for validating me (kidding, sort of).

twitterhatesme

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home