Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Free stickers with my new logo at today's Brooklyn erotica writing workshop at Sex Expo

Today is my FREE erotica writing workshop from 2:10 to 3 p.m. at Sex Expo at the Brooklyn Expo Center in Greenpoint! Get free tickets using the link above - there's a whole slate of programming today and vendors include Shag (the sex toy store where I once had my boobs cast), Unbound, an excellent sex toy subscription box, Aneros and many more. I'm so excited because not only do I get to meet and teach wonderful people and explore all the exciting sex toy vendors that'll be there, I'm also debuting my new logo with free stickers. I've got about 30 to give away. Here's what they look like:

newlogostickers

And here are directions:

The Brooklyn Expo Center is located at 72 Noble Street, in Greenpoint BK. Public transit: there is a bus stop (Franklin St/Noble St) on the B32 right next to it. It is a 20 minute walk from the Bedford Ave stop on the L, or a 7 minute walk from the Greenpoint Ave stop on the G. It is a 5 minute walk from the Manhattan Ave/Calyer St stop on the B43.

sexexpobrooklyn

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home