Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Paying markets: My new Cleis Press anthology calls for Erotic Teasers and Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4

I'm editing two new anthologies for Cleis Press - links below. As I blogged about recently, the calls are long, and may get tweaked as time goes on at the URLs below, but I did my best to answer any and every question an author might have, including listing the exact contract terms you'd be asked to sign. As should be crystal clear, I don't want sloppy first drafts, I won't read any unrequested revisions and I want your very best, hottest work. Keep in mind that I generally can only accept less than 10% of the submissions I receive, so make yours brilliant, unique and outstanding! Happy writing! And if you do have questions, direct them to the email address listed at the bottom of the relevant call.

Erotic Teasers - pays $100, October 1 deadline

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4 - pays $200, November 1 deadline

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home