Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Want a free book from me? Just snap a photo of Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1 being sold by a bookstore!

Since I love books and bookstores, and just unpacked all my books and have a lot of extras (see the photo below), I'm offering you the chance to get a free book from me just for snapping a photo and letting me post it on my Best Women's Erotica of the Year Instagram account. Easy peasy, right? If you see my new book (and my favorite, because yes, I play favorites and am not ashamed to say I'm super proud of it and of my authors), Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1, at any bookstore anywhere in the world, just snap a photo (like I did at Good Vibrations), send it to me at bweoftheyear at gmail.com along with the bookstore name and city and your name and mailing address, and I'll send you a book I've edited. If you have your heart set on a particular title, let me know and I'll do my best to make sure you get it. That's it; everyone who sends me a photo by February 29th will get a free book and my thanks!

I wish I could personally visit every bookstore stocking the book, but I can't unless I win the next Powerball. I made a list of 10 independent bookstores thanks to some IndieBound sleuthing (that's where you can go to find out what independent bookstores are in your neighborhood) which currently have the book in stock, and I'm sure there are others I don't yet know about so I'm looking forward to find out who's selling it and giving them some social media love, because I want to support the bookstores taking a chance on my book in any way I can.

I still get a rush of excitement when I see "on our shelves now," because I picture someone pausing and pulling my book from the shelf. Maybe they've read Fifty Shades of Grey; maybe they've read Anaïs Nin, maybe they've never read erotica before. Maybe they're a woman; maybe they're not. Maybe they've been wanting to write erotica of their own and read all the bios at the back and think, I'm going to try my hand at writing a sexy story. Whoever they are, that these bookstores are putting my title, one of probably tens of thousands, they could choose from, on their shelves, means the world to me. Not just to my career, but to me as a book buyer and reader who often browses in the hopes of coming across a book I've never heard of before that sweeps me away. Whether or not people buy Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1, which I certainly hope they do, it's a huge symbol for it to be stocked at these wonderful stores, and I want to pay tribute to that in my own little way, and I greatly appreciate your help in doing so.

Thanks for your help and I hope to send out lots of free books! As I said, I'll be sending the book of my choice, but I do take requests, and these are most of the available books (there's an almost complete list on my website):

mybookshelf

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home