Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Best Bondage Erotica 2015 is only $1.99 right now on

Sale alert: I know it's 2016, but Best Bondage Erotica 2015, the last of the series I edited for five years (I've now moved on to editing the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series), is only $1.99 now through February 1 (it may run another day or two, but if you want the sale price, I'd buy it by then to be sure). If you are interested in kinky, creative erotica, such as yoga erotica, home repair erotica, knitting erotica and much more, I would definitely check this out at the low price. Fun fact: part of why, to my understanding, the annual series' from Cleis have been rebranded is so nobody thinks a book of bondage fiction like Best Bondage Erotica 2015 is outdated just because the calendar has rolled around to 2016. It's not, I promise! If you would have liked it last year, it's still plenty sexy this year.

Here are the buying links:

Amazon

Nook

Google Play

iBooks (ignore the incorrect cover; I know, and have put in a request to have it changed to the correct cover, but the inside has all the sexy stories below, which I know because I bought it)

Kobo

BBE2015 on sale

You may be thinking, Hmmm...that sounds interesting, but I'm just not sure I want to buy the book. Good news: You can read excerpts from each and every one of the 21 bondage stories! I love giving readers a free sample of what's in my books, because I want people to know what they're getting, and to showcase my amazing authors. So without further ado, click on any story title below for bondage sexiness and get the ebook this week for only $1.99.

Foreword: The Moment by Annabel Joseph

Introduction: Bondage at Home and Away by Rachel Kramer Bussel

The Centerpiece Erin Spillane

An Unforgettable Ride Elise Hepner

What Happens in Vegas… Tim Rudolph

The Thug Sommer Marsden

Housewarming the Craftsman Daddy X

Multiple Choice Emily Bingham

Tying the Knot Rob Rosen

Baddha Konasana Corvidae

Queen for a Night Robert Black

Bound to Lie Nichelle Gregory

Tied and Twisted Jodie Griffin

Cocoon Annabeth Leong

Auction, in Quotation Marks LN Bey

Melt Elizabeth Coldwell

You Shall Not Come D.L. King

Point and Click L.C. Spoering

Stuck on You Jenne Davis

In Suspense Shenoa Carroll-Bradd  

Trinity’s New Hobby Lucy Felthouse

Plastered Anna Watson

Of Human Bondage Rachel Kramer Bussel

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home