Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

3 days left to get the early bird price for my LitReactor online erotica writing class running February 11-March 10

I wanted to remind you that if you're thinking of taking my next LitReactor Between the Sheets erotica writing class (which happens online at LitReactor.com from February 11-March 10), there's an early bird discount price of $350 through December 31st.

litreactorfeb11

It will go up to $375 on January 1. All the material is written, so there's no set time that you have to be online; you take the class on your schedule, with access 24/7. I check in multiple times per day to respond to student questions. I'm pretty sure there've been students from various countries in each of my classes, and the variety has added a wonderful breadth of experience and information. You use whatever username you select, which means you can be completely anonymous if you choose to, or share whatever information you'd like to about yourself. That's up to you.

This will be my sixth time teaching the class, and I believe it gets better each time, due to my having fielded so many prior questions, learned even more about the marketplace for erotica and incorporated past topics students have asked about into the curriculum. I would only recommend taking the class if you can commit to at least five hours a week to writing and critiquing, if you want to get the most out of it. Students work hard each of the four weeks to hone their craft and learn from the comments they give and get. Also feel free to enter the class with a full list of questions; I will answer them, or find someone who can answer them using my journalism background (such as with my Q&As all about self-publishing from authors who've done it quite successfully).

In addition to the lectures (you can find a week by week breakdown at LitReactor), I will also offer daily posts about related subjects, such as selecting a pseudonym, author branding, social media, erotica community, literary agents, plus exclusive to the class Q&As with erotica publishing professionals, from publishers and editors to agents and authors, among them Tiffany Reisz, Charlotte Stein, Cecilia Tan and Rebekah Weatherspoon.

Yes, it's a lot of information, but you don't have to absorb it all in four weeks; one of the best things about how LitReactor runs their classes, in my opinion, is that you have access to the classroom materials forever, plus you'll get invited to my private online group for alumni where you can find beta readers, share bylines, ask questions of me and your peers, and further form community. The class is limited to 16 people to make sure everyone gets the individual attention they deserve. Questions? Email me at rachelkb at gmail.com with "LitReactor" in the subject line.

You can also read what prior students have said about the class here and here, and whether you take my class or not, I encourage you to follow my students on social media to see what great things they're writing!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home