Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 04, 2015

How to be a better submissive in BDSM

Want to explore BDSM in a deeper way? This week I wrote about Sinclair Sexsmith's Submissive Playground online course in my Philadelphia City Paper sex column (if they're related to Philadelphia, that's wonderful, but they don't have to be). I'm actively looking for new topics to cover. Pitch me at rachelcitypaper at gmail.com - anything I haven't already covered in previous columns in the sex/dating/relationships realm is fair game!

sinclaircolumn

Sign up for my newsletter at rachelkramerbussel.com to find out my latest news and enter contests to win free books.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home