Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My next LitReactor online erotica writing class starts November 3rd

Just announced: LitReactor erotica writing class running November 3-December 3 (yes, it's happening over Thanksgiving weekend, but we've extended the usual 4 weeks by 2 days, and I always stick around to answer additional questions until the end of the month, so in this case, though December 31st). Click above or on the image below to see the specific topics being discussed in each lecture. This is a class I would say is ideal for newcomers to erotica or those looking to get published in the erotica field, or looking to enhance the eroticism of other types of fiction writing.

litreactornovember3

Since the previous 4 have sold out, this one is likely to as well. There are 16 spots in the class, and as of now it's totally open. You can participate from anywhere in the world, anonymously or not (you select your own username) and you participate as much or as little as you'd like. I provide weekly lectures, assignments and critiques (you also give/get critiques in groups of 4), plus I give you direct from publishers details about what they're looking for, extensive market information and over a dozen Q&As only available here with erotica industry professionals, including authors (both self-published and traditionally published), editors and publishers, such as The Original Sinners series author Tiffany Reisz and widely published erotica and erotic romance author Circlet Press founder Cecilia Tan. I suggest allotting around five hours a week to dedicate to the class.

The class is $375, which I know is not cheap, but I can promise you I do my best to give you your money's worth. You also get access to the classroom materials forever and the option to join my secret Facebook group for erotica writing class alumni to continue the conversation and community. But don't take my word for it: read what my former LitReactor students have had to say (this will be my fifth time teaching the class). Questions? Email me at rachelkb at gmail dot com with "LitReactor" in the subject line.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home