Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 13, 2015

My dick pick column starring male sex blogger Exhibit A plus the full topless photo

I've been wanting to interview more men and focus on male-related topics for my Philadelphia City Paper sex column and this week I did in Why do men take dick pics?" in which I interviewed male sex blogger Exhibit A. I'd love to see this column go to number 1 on the City Paper site so if you like it, I'd love it if you'd share it on your social media of choice, which helps them know people want to read my take on sex. Thanks!

Please check it out and also send me your suggestions for who else I should profile, what fetishes to cover and any other topics suggestions at rachelcitypaper at gmail dot com!

ea

And, yes, okay, this is not actually a completely topless photo; it's an in-the-act-of-becoming-topless photo, but that isn't as catchy. Yes, it was cropped for the newspaper, cause that's how it goes, even at an alt weekly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home