Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 19, 2015

My sex column on threesomes

This week's Philadelphia City Paper sex column is on threesomes: the good, the bad and the fantasy. It features quotes by Hunter Riley and Three of Hearts editor Kristina Wright, whose new anthology (which I have a story in) inspired the idea. Have suggestions for future column topics? Email me at rachelkb at gmail dot com with "City Paper" in the subject line. I'll be conducting several interviews for upcoming columns while at CatalysCon and am always on the lookout for sex in the news ideas.

threesomecolumn

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home