Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

My Salon article on vandalism and harassment at feminist sex toy stores

Yes, it so happens that three pieces of mine came out today (all written last week), and I'm proud of them all but this one at Salon I think is the most important: "Sex shop crimes: How vandals, creeps and violence threaten our neighborhood vibrator peddlers." Thanks to staff at Self Serve, Good Vibrations, Good for Her, Sugar, Babeland, Pure Pleasure and Secret Pleasures and everyone else I contacted but couldn't include for letting me know what's up at your stores. And thanks for reading! If you buy sex toys and/or care about those who buy and sell them, I'd love it if you'd pass this one on.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home