Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My pubic hair sex column in response to the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue

This week's Philadelphia City Paper sex column is on pubic hair. The working title I used on my first draft was "Is Pubic Hair The Enemy?" The last draft I saw had this title: "How far will the pube revolution go?" I haven't seen the print version (which sometimes has a slightly different title than the online version) but the online version's title is "Why all this fuss about styling down below?" I would have liked "pubic hair" in the title, but as I will be posting more about soon, my attitude toward life and publishing is Serenity Prayer, Serenity Prayer, Serenity Prayer. I can't control my titles and, to be honest, I want as many people to read my column as possible, so if that title will do it, my editors have my blessing to do what they do best.

Anyway, back to this week's column. I tried to keep it timely and used the reaction to the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and model Hannah Davis's bare skin as a starting point to talk about pubic hair.

sportsillustratedcover
my column's inspiration

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home