Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 13, 2015

My essay collection Sex & Cupcakes is now an audiobook that's only $2.99

When I broached the idea of putting out an audiobook of my essay collection Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays to my publisher Thought Catalog Books, there was only one person I had in mind to narrate it: Rose Caraway. Why? Because she has a gorgeous voice and has been the most professional, wonderful and creative person who's narrated my audiobooks. She's turned my audiobooks for Gotta Have It and The Big Book of Orgasms into runaway bestsellers that have literally gotten me through otherwise tough financial times and brought the words of those authors to countless new listeners who wouldn't have found the print or ebook versions.

I've been so incredibly impressed by her work ethic, passion for her job and smartness, and I also knew she could do justice to these words that are so often about me at my most vulnerable. So now you can listen to her read my essays for just $2.99 (and only $2.09 if you're an Audible member!). Thank you for reading, and listening, and I look forward to collaborating with Rose again. Update: it's working. I'm thrilled to have this collection in the world in both ebook and audiobook formats.

Sex&Cupcakes

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home