Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chicago erotic writing workshop September 28th at sex toy store Early to Bed

I know it's early, but since my workshops have limited space, I wanted to let you know that tickets are now on sale for my September 28 Erotica 101 writing workshop at sex toy store Early to Bed in Chicago. It's from 6:30-8 pm and costs $20/person (or $35 for 2 people). I tailor each workshop to my location and to helping writers get published ASAP so will be highlighting relevant erotica calls for submissions and answering questions about publishing. Looking forward to it!

earlytobedlogo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home