Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2013 sex, from ball ironing to Blue Is The Warmest Color to Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom

It's all in my New York Observer year in sex roundup. You can also find my daily picks (with 2 on Wednesdays!) in their Eight-Day Week section - tonight's are The Ramen Burger Effect and Employee of the Month with Piper Kerman and Kathleen Hanna (Hanna was a late addition so it may not show up yet in my writeup), among others.

seyfriedd
Amanda Seyfried in Lovelace

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home